Where are we racing?
Bradby Cup - 24th March
J16 Regional - 31st March
Champions by design.
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Divide and conquer!
- Clay/Hard Dirt/Loose Dirt configuration
- Standup 3-gear Stealth(TM) transmission: more rearward weight for increased rear traction
- Ball differential: more rear traction and stability
- Flat front arms with narrower shock tower: more responsive steering and quicker release out of corner
- Hard anodized aluminum pocketed chassis included. Optional weights (not included) allow weight bias tuning.
- Centralized motor positioning for optimum side-to-side balance
- Repositioned A plate provides maximum front end clearance
- One-piece steering blocks with bolt on Ackermann plate
- Lightweight and durable aluminum C plate and aluminum ball stud mount
- Updated ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- Adjustable battery hold-down strap allows weight bias tuning
- Aluminum front axle and rear hexes for less rotating mass and long-lasting durability
- V2 12mm "Big Bore" threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction x-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team Aluminum Shock Bushings provide stable shock mounts
- Heavy-duty rear axle for added strength
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts(TM)