The ATOM 2 takes GT12 racing to the next level. The all new steel alloy chassis makes for a fantastically low centre of gravity, excellent for maximum cornering speeds.
The all new Slide Pivot System is a low friction, bind free design that maximises rear traction. While still offering an easier build and low maintenance.
With a host of other refinements from the British Championship winning ATOM, the ATOM 2 is the 'go to' car for GT12 racing.
Steel Chassis S2 Version
All chassis components other than the actual chassis are more durable and cost effective Schumacher developed S2 material.
(Carbon fibre version pictured)
- NEW - Steel chassis providing both an ultra-low Centre of Gravity and ideal flexibility for maximum drivability and cornering agility.
- NEW - Centre pivot design. Much easier build and maintenance, with a new bind free design.
- NEW - Adjustable LiPo position for weight distribution tuning. (4 equally spaced options)
- NEW - Slotted floating servo mount, for easier servo fitment and improved flex.
- NEW - Easy body shell height adjustment.
- NEW - Easy front ride height adjustment.
- NEW - Tweak free and easy LiPo mounting using O-ring fixing.
- NEW - Lightweight pod assembly for smoother, more predictable drivability and bump handling.
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- NEW - Rear ride height adjusters, easier adjustment and 0.25mm height increments.
- NEW - Side link design giving easier build process and maintenance. New longer design to reduce length change in roll.
- NEW - Hub carrier design with improved geometry giving faster cornering with no compromise to drivability.
- NEW - Ceramic coated kingpins with new layout for silky smooth suspension action.
- NEW - Optional, much simplified front Camber and Caster adjustment.
- NEW - Lightweight front foam bumper supporting wider and modern range of bodies.
- NEW - 64T 48dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available)
- NEW - Range Of optional colour coded front springs.
- NEW - Steering lock stops to accurately control the inside wheel lock.
- NEW - Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling and body shell support.
- NEW - Thread insert design making work on the car much quicker and simpler.
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
Extra low rear roll centre pivot height for awesome rear traction.
- All black nuts as standard.
- Perfectly balanced rear pod assembly.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Full Range of colour coded rear and side springs.
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- Separate springs for independent roll and bump stiffness adjustment.
- Lightweight ball differential with 3 screw wheel fixing and carbon axle.
- Ball bearing front and rear axles.
- Adjustable toe-in/out.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Damper tube style rear damping for improved bump riding and corner handling.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts.
- Simple rear droop adjustment.
- Small Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout
- Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Range of world championship winning Contact foam available.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, LiPo’s and speed controllers.